- Download 30
- File Size 0.00 KB
- Create Date October 7, 2020
Last year popular technology news website, Beta News, discussed how ethical hacking roles were among the best in cyber security. The article referenced one of the most popular penetration testing certifications on the market, the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
The CEH was the first certification to bring “black hat” hacking techniques to a mainstream audience of IT professionals; providing the knowledge needed to properly prevent and respond to cyber criminal techniques.
Because of the popularity of this certification, thousands of professionals across the world are aiming to achieve it. If you’re considering the CEH too, you’ll want to know the benefits before you invest your time and money.
These are the benefits of CEH certification:
- Improve your knowledge of risks and vulnerabilities
- Learn how to think like a hacker
- It’s not just useful for penetration testers
- The CEH will boost your salary
- Advance your security career
- You’ll learn to use real hacking tools