Hello AndroTrciks Lovers
Today,We all are Face problem of Full storage error..
Becoming full storage of your device is big issue of all android users..
Generally when we installing our app and app will not install because of occurrence of full storage then what can we do for this?
Today We will see that How to we can make free space on our any android device.
How to Make Free space in Android Device
- First of all you need to go to setting of your Android Device
- Then Setting>storage>Cached Data (Cached date size may be around 400 to 600 MB )
- Then Click on cache data and delete or remove it’s
- By this you can create free space
Second Tips is using File Manager
- Go to File Manager >Menus>Show Hidden file Option
- Then Go to DCIM name folder and you can see thumbnail name folder
- Delete This folder and you can easily create free space.This folder size approx 500 to 1.2GB depend on your use..
We can use also ES FILE MANAGER
- Download ES FILE MANAGER >Internal storage>Click at Analyze Button
- Now anylze your data and delete large file which you not want for long time
- Then Click On Scan For Ad And Junk Files and delete all the junk file
So just you can make free space on your Device….